2007-05-16

recent reviews of Mabel's Labels

Regular readers will notice that the advertising real estate has changed hands around this here blog. A significant portion of it is going to promote Mabel's Labels. (Did I mention I am a direct sales agent of theirs?) I was going to write a little blurb about how wonderful the product is, but I'm a little biased.

So here's a smattering of recent review by people who have nothing to gain by reviewing the product. I don't personally know any of the reviewers, but I love what they have to say! (I should also add, that I've edited their hyperlinks to go directly to my agent site.)

From Rocks in My Dryer:

"I'm impressed with this product and the clever mom-thinking behind it. I'm giving them a 4.5-rocks rating."



From Hesse Family CEO:
There are a hundred and one uses for these neat-o labels, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


From Strollerderby:

Mabel's Labels offers a fun update on the classic iron-on labels that your mom put on all your clothes when you went to camp, plus several innovations on the theme, including washable
adhesive labels for both clothing and food containers/utensils, and an especially useful idea: an allergy alert label that allows you to indicate foods your child needs to avoid, so that teachers and caregivers are reminded and mistakes can be more easily avoided. In a busy daycare center or classroom, this could be a lifesaver.

From Vegan Lunch Box:
I love the labels, but here's what I really wanted to share, especially for those of you dealing with food allergies: Mabel's also sells Allergy Labels. How cool is that? You can detail what your child is allergic to and put it on everything they will eat and drink from during the day.


From Thoughts and Ramblings:
My MIL got me labels from Mabel - you can order them online. My favourite? The classic stickies! They stick to EVERYTHING - even the inside of shoes. Great also for labeling outdoor wear and sippie cups!


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: